March is quickly approaching, and now is the time to register for the 2010 Call-on Congress!
We already have a number of great speakers confirmed -
- Public relations expert Caitlin Carroll will be leading a breakout session on media advocacy.
- Dr. Jeffrey Chou will be speaking about the innovative research he has been doing with stem cells using a grant he received last year from C3′s Lisa Fund.
- Author and CRC survivor Brenda Elsagher will be talking about her battle with cancer.
- Donna Kimbark, PhD, PRCRP Program Manager, Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs IPA of Battelle Memorial Institute will update attendees regarding colorectal cancer research in the Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program and the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs.
- Dr. Laura Seeff, Acting Chief, Comprehensive Cancer Control Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will be talking about the program’s recent expansion and what is in store for 2010.
The fourth annual Call-on Congress is your chance to hear from leading experts about current issues affecting the colorectal cancer community and to meet with federal legislators and ask them to make colorectal cancer a top priority.
And, help us recruit new advocates to attend Call-on Congress by distributing this one-pager to your friends and colleagues. The more people you send it to the better! Thanks.
Look forward to seeing you in DC in March!