C3′s Grassroots Action Committee Chair Pam Seijo, Grassroots Action Committee Members Florence Kurttila, Arlene Murphy, and Ed Murphy, along with C3 advocates Patti Hollenback, Cindy Robinson, and Regan Weaver are all participating in the annual One Voice Against Cancer (OVAC) Lobby Day.
Follow us on Twitter @FightCRCAdvocacy for the latest updates from the hill.
- $35.2 billion for the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- $5.79 billion for National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- $240 million for the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NCMHD)
- $601 million for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cancer programs
- $50 million for CDC’s National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program
- $50 million for CDC’s Colorectal Cancer Screening, Education & Outreach Initiative
- $65 million for CDC’s National Program of Cancer Registries
- $2.857 billion for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
This year we have a unique opportunity to demonstrate the tremendous advances made in the fight against cancer thanks to recent increases in federal funding and urging Congress to build on this progress. Want to help us? Register today as a C3 advocate and we will keep you posted on future opportunities to make your voice heard in the fight against colorectal cancer.