Miss last week’s webinar? It’s right here.
Listen to Dr. Henry Lynch talk about his early experience with families with unusually high numbers of colorectal and other cancers. Hear what he has to say about finding families at risk and preventing cancer deaths.
Lynch syndrome survivor, Kate Murphy, shares her own story and that of her family.
Red Flags for Lynch Syndrome
- Colorectal or endometrial cancer before age 50
- More than 2 Lynch-associated cancers in 1 person
- Diagnosis under age 60 with MSI in tumor
- Strong family history of Lynch cancers
- Follow the “3,2,1 Rule”
- 3 relatives with Lynch cancers, one of whom is a first-degree relative of another
- 2 generations
- 1 person under 50
- Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) has been excluded