Climbing Mountains For Colorectal Cancer

It’s easy to feel a sting of defeat from colorectal cancer. Your body takes a bruising that on your worst days, you question if you’ll ever recover. But the human body, just like the human spirit, is resilient. Our group of hikers who took on Longs…

Read Full Post

Q&A with Erica Hoffman – Vocal Coach Fights Stage IV CRC

Erica Hoffman is an effervescent young vocal coach at Jan Smith Studios, as well as a singer-songwriter, experienced performer and worship leader. While pursuing her passion as a vocal coach, she became violently ill with stage IV colon cancer in October 2015. Since her diagnosis she’s received…

Read Full Post

Letter from the President – August 2016

“Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier Fight Colorectal Cancer envisions victory over colon and rectal cancers. We haven’t made Forbes 50 largest U.S. charities list, yet. So in the meantime, how can we make…

Read Full Post

The Eternal Ostomist

I’m Suzanne. I’m from Braintree in Essex, U.K. At 36 I was diagnosed with advanced-stage bowel cancer after being misdiagnosed for many years with “IBS.” Sadly, due to the location and size of the tumour, I ended up with an AP resection (permanent colostomy), followed…

Read Full Post

Cancer Advocates Plan To Hike Colorado’s Longs Peak

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ALEXANDRIA, Va., Aug. 5, 2016 – On Aug. 21, a group of avid hikers assembled by Fight Colorectal Cancer (Fight CRC) will climb Longs Peak in Estes Park, Co. to promote health and wellness and create camaraderie within the colorectal cancer community….

Read Full Post

Anjee Davis: Meghan and Heather Were the Real Deal

Fight Colorectal Cancer President Anjee Davis dishes on what it was like to be on reality TV and have Bravo attend our 10th annual Call-on Congress. We’ve tried to keep it a surprise and been SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!! Last March when the Washington Post…

Read Full Post
Evan

Q&A with a stage I survivor working in CRC prevention

Evan Conant is a stage I survivor from Colorado who works as a sales rep with Taiho Oncology. As a healthy 50-something with an extremely active lifestyle (skiing, mountain/road biking, trail running, mountaineering), colorectal cancer was the last thing on his mind. He scheduled his screening…

Read Full Post

Cornholin' for the Colon during 2016 CMA Fest

I’ve always loved Nashville. It’s not only nestled within beautiful rolling hills of Tennessee with a sweet guitar sound constantly filing the air, but the unspeakable goal of maintaining the simple things of life, yet making a name for oneself, permeates the culture. Nashville has a sense…

Read Full Post

Meet the One Million Strong – Diane Nathaniel from New York

Meet Diane Carrie Diane Nathaniel Brooklyn, New York Diane’s Story My name is Carrie Diane Nathaniel. I am a stage III colon cancer survivor. I am the proud co-founder of Beat Stage 3, an image-conscious cause for cancer fighters and survivors. The name for this…

Read Full Post

Meet the One Million Strong – Margo Beck from Virginia

Meet Margo Margo Beck Richmond, Virginia Margo’s Story Once I turned 50 I thought I may as well get the ole colonoscopy scheduled.  I went in and expected to be released immediately but the doctor called me into a room, then and there I knew…

Read Full Post
Page 2 of 2912345...1020...Last »