On Target for Hope – Recap from One Million Strong in Minnesota

by Danielle Burgess, Dir. of Communications Even a week after the One Million Strong event in Minnesota, I find myself getting goosebumps as the photos from my phone slowly upload to the Flickr account. Memories of children and their parents lighting up when country star and Fight CRC National Spokesman Craig Campbell walks into their hotel…  Read More

CREATING A VISION – A CURRENT OF HOPE

“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice,…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Kimberly B.from Florida

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET KIMBERLY Kimberly Bishop, Survivor Osteen, FL KIMBERLY’S STORY I was diagnosed with stage III rectal cancer in February 2007, at the age of 34. I was young, fit, and perfectly healthy in every other way.…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Tina Seymour from Mississippi

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET TINA Tina Seymour, Survivor Ocean Springs, MS TINA’S STORY I was diagnosed with colon cancer on July 2, 2008. That statement alone would make many pause, and wonder how or why the 2008 Fourth of…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Ed M. from Ohio

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET ED Ed Murphy, CaregiverMilford, Ohio ED’S STORY My wife, Arlene, was diagnosed with colon cancer in September, 2004 while trying to find the source of her recently diagnosed anemia. During the surgery to remove the…  Read More