Q&A Session with Rep. Fitzpatrick

Fight CRC is privileged to work with a small committee of congressional leaders committed to fighting colorectal cancer. This committee, called our Congressional Advisory Committee, includes leaders like Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick who’s been personally impacted by the cause. He’s a stage III…  Read More

Free Us From Disease And Wave Your Flag

When I get older I will be stronger They’ll call me freedom just like a wavin’ flag So wave your flag, now wave your flag Now wave your flag – Lyrics from “Wavin’ Flag” by K’Naan Today is Flag Day –…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Andy Avery from Tennessee

Meet Andy Andy Avery, family member Hickory Withe, Tennessee Andy’s Story Hi folks, I’d like to share the story of my wife Beverly. In March 2012 she was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer and had a tumor the size of a fist removed. Her surgery was followed…  Read More

In Loving Memory of Chris Heffelbower

In Loving Memory of Chris Heffelbower When people ask, “What is your least favorite part about your job?” the answer is easy and it’s always the same. Losing advocates is by far the worst part of working for a cancer…  Read More