Show us your #StrongArmSelfie – TIPS

This post was updated 1.28  – see below for more tips to ensure your #StrongArmSelfie gets found!  This week we launched our One Million Strong campaign for 2015, and with it came something new: a #StrongArmSelfie! Flexing your muscle, snapping a pic & posting it is creating TONS of awareness about colorectal cancer! We’re especially excited to partner with…  Read More

Open Letter from Anjee: Join One Million Strong 2015

As a community inspired by the over one million colorectal cancer survivors, we share a common passion. We see the need to fight when one of us is diagnosed. We understand that raising awareness will save lives. We want to see fewer diagnoses and more survivors. We want to make strides toward our national goal of…  Read More

Teen Advocate: Libby Schrack’s Story

Call-on Congress is an annual event where colon and rectal cancer survivors, caregivers and loved ones from all over the U.S. unite to make their voices heard through an advocacy day on the Hill! We host this three-day event each March in the Washington, D.C. area. The Early Bird discount for our 2015 Call-on Congress (March 16-18)…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Jeanette J. from Idaho

Meet Jeanette Jeanette Johnson, survivor Boise, Idaho Jeanette’s Story I have Addison’s Disease and became very ill. After going to my doctor, I was officially diagnosed as having an  Addison’s crises; something I would never recover from. I had abdominal discomfort and diarrhea for a year. Like many, I was told it was irritable bowel syndrome…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Rick S. from California

Meet Rick Rick Sforza, family member Redlands, CA Rick’s Story My wife, Georgia, was diagnosed with stage III rectal cancer in October of 2014. We decided on complete transparency as we began our fight with cancer. I’ve posted Georgia’s story every day on Facebook and the outpouring of love and support have been tremendous. As of…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Wenora F. from Illinois

Meet Wenora Wenora Farrell, survivor Joliet, IL Wenora’s Story In January of 2010, I buried my husband who passed away from pancreatic cancer.  I knew the trials and tribulations that came along with the diagnosis; the suffering, many office visits, and the fight to survive, but never knew it would happen to me.  You see, I thought…  Read More