Meet the One Million Strong – Ashleigh T. from South Carolina

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!   Meet Ashleigh Ashleigh Tucker , Family Charleston, SC Ashleigh’s Story In October 2002 my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer, he was only 33. He had three small children ages 10, seven, and four,…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Rose from West Virginia

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  Meet Rose Rose, Family member Elkview,WV Rose’s Story My daughter was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2010 at the young age of 18. She fought the fight the best she could she passed away…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Bridget V from Florida

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET BRIDGET  Bridget Veal, Survivor Lake Panasoffkee, FL BRIDGET’S STORY It all started with a pain on my right side – which they diagnosed as a fibroid tumor.  Six months later, the same pain on the…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong: Jo-Ann C. from Ontario,Canada

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET JO-ANN Jo-Ann Cluney, Survivor Pickering, Ontario, Canada JO-ANN’S STORY I was diagnosed with Stage IIIB Colorectal Cancer in November of 2011.  I had a colon resection within two weeks of diagnoses and started chemo and…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Robert D from Red Lake, Minnesota

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET ROBERT Robert DesJarlait, Survivor Red Lake, MN ROBERT’S STORY In April 2013,   I had an endoscopy showing a gastric ulcer that was repaired. At the suggestion of my doctor, I had a follow-up colonoscopy which…  Read More

CORPORATE GIVING: IT CAN BE EASIER THAN YOU THINK

CORPORATE GIVING by board member Dana Rye Corporate giving might sound like something out of reach, especially at a large company. But as I learned, many companies have huge amounts of money set aside for organizations that are important to their employees. Take for example my old company – an investment bank called Credit Suisse. I…  Read More