Meet the One Million Strong – Tina Seymour from Mississippi

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET TINA Tina Seymour, Survivor Ocean Springs, MS TINA’S STORY I was diagnosed with colon cancer on July 2, 2008. That statement alone would make many pause, and wonder how or why the 2008 Fourth of…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Ed M. from Ohio

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET ED Ed Murphy, CaregiverMilford, Ohio ED’S STORY My wife, Arlene, was diagnosed with colon cancer in September, 2004 while trying to find the source of her recently diagnosed anemia. During the surgery to remove the…  Read More

Horseshoes – Americana at its best

by Michael Sola, Executive Vice President of Fight Colorectal Cancer What do you think of when you hear the word:  horseshoes? Do you think about picnics? Family outings? Westerns? Horses? Do you think of Greeks? It’s interesting to note that the game of horseshoes can trace its origins back to the Grecian armies. They couldn’t afford discus for…  Read More

Lifelong Twins Fan Eric Powell's First Pitch… for Prevention

by Eric Powell, advocate with Fight Colorectal Cancer When I arrived in D.C. for Call-on Congress in March, other advocates started telling me about a TWINS event taking place in July with Fight Colorectal Cancer. My ears perked up when I heard “Twins” and immediately I said “Sign me up!” I’m a HUGE fan. Growing up with…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Ruth R. from North Carolina

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET RUTH Ruth Roberts , Survivor Thomasville. NC RUTH’S STORY On December 2, I had a colonoscopy, then on December 12, I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer. The doctor decided to take action right away and on December…  Read More