Featuring: Miss You Forever (in memory of Zahra)

OMS CONTRIBUTION: “Miss You Forever” by Nancy-Lee Mauger Artist Nancy-Lee Mauger from Needham, Massachusetts is raising awareness of colorectal cancer after recently losing her friend and neighbor, Zahra, to colorectal cancer. Two years ago, Nancy-Lee’s life was changed forever when she moved into the same building…

Read Full Post

Letter from the President – January 2016

Among the many notable facts about Fight Colorectal Cancer, we are best known for our emphasis on advocacy, research and patient resources rooted in evidence-based knowledge. The vision of our founders inspired and guided us to where we are today. It continues to direct our…

Read Full Post

Featuring: UCM Fights Cancer

OMS CONTRIBUTION: UCM Fights Cancer Awareness Event  Students in the public relations program at the University of Central Missouri raised awareness of colorectal cancer during the during the “Big Pink” cancer awareness event on campus. Students made sure colorectal cancer was represented and encouraged the crowd to…

Read Full Post

Launching OMS 2016! Why Are YOU in the Fight?

One Million Strong Collection Maybe you’re a survivor. Or maybe your mom, your dad or your favorite aunt has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Whatever your reasons – we want to SEE your inspiration and KNOW your story. As part of our annual One Million…

Read Full Post

Meet the One Million Strong – Joe Jung from Illinois

Meet Joe Joe Jung, stage IV colon cancer survivor Lisle, Illinois Joe’s Story At age 40, after being diagnosed as anemic, I was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer. After my colonoscopy, I was devastated with the results. I had a minefield of thousands of…

Read Full Post

Kroger Columbus Bakery in the Fight Against CRC

The employees at the Kroger Bakery in Columbus, Ohio raised awareness of colorectal cancer during the month of November. Throughout the month, Kroger associates set up tables with awareness information and discussed the importance of getting screened for colorectal cancer. Those who stopped by could also…

Read Full Post

Featuring: Fall 2015 Beyond Blue

OMS Contribution:  Fall 2015 Beyond Blue Magazine This fall Fight CRC’s Beyond Blue magazine introduced our newest ambassadors of One Million Strong and the many reasons they’re in the fight against colorectal cancer. The ambassadors fight for their families, friends, communities and a cure. This issue shows that…

Read Full Post

Event Recap: No-Shave November 2015

This November, Fight CRC was one big hairy mess – and for a good reason! Fight CRC was chosen as one of four charities to receive funds from No-Shave November. Our advocates ditched the scissors, razors and clippers to #LetItGrow. Thanks to their efforts, more…

Read Full Post

Letter from the President – November 2015

Dear advocates, It is people like you who define and reinforce stories of compassion, generosity and hope. A mere thank you comes up incredibly short in expressing how I feel about what you do for us. It seems only appropriate that I sit down to…

Read Full Post
Page 5 of 29« First...34567...1020...Last »