Meet the One Million Strong – Wanda C from Washington

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET WANDA Wanda Charles, Survivor Vancouver, WA WANDA’S STORY I had been having symptoms for 7-8 years, but we had no insurance. It finally got so bad I went to the women’s clinic. The doctor took…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Kimberly B from Florida

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET KIMBERLY Kimberly Bishop, Survivor Osteen, FL KIMBERLY’S STORY I was diagnosed with stage III rectal cancer in February 2007, at age 34.  I was young, fit, and perfectly healthy in every other way.  I share…  Read More

Greys Anatomy Farting Episode – It's True!

Recently, the colorectal cancer community received a ‘nod’ from the widely popular ABC show Grey’s Anatomy. In the episode a young woman who’d survived cancer struggled to control her flatulence and bowel movements – many recaps over the past few weeks have even referred to her as “The Farter.” It’s raised many questions within the community – namely,…  Read More

Summer Book Club – My Cancer Year

Need a good summer read? Join Fight Colorectal Cancer this summer for a LIVE ONLINE BOOK CLUB. It works just like any other book club, except instead of meeting as a small group, we’ll log online together to discuss the book. Plus, at the end of the summer, you’ll get the chance to see the author…  Read More

Meet the One Million Strong – Linda Kroll from Illinois

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET LINDA Linda Kroll, Survivor Chicago, Illinois LINDA’S STORY My ulcerative colitis had been in remission for years, and I was lulled into a false sense of security. When my (belated) routine colonoscopy found an aggressive…  Read More

MEET THE ONE MILLION STRONG – RACHEL M FROM FLORIDA

Be a part of One Million Strong and tell us how colorectal cancer has impacted your life! Share your story now!  MEET RACHEL Rachel McCarrell, survivor Lutz, Florida RACHEL’S STORY I was anemic for a while,always pale,tired, I just thought it was my heavy menstrual cycles. My GYN also confirmed that it was my cycles. I had…  Read More