Fight Colorectal Cancer is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (Federal Tax ID: 20-2622550). Fight Colorectal Cancer demands a cure for colon and rectal cancer. We educate and support patients and caregivers, push for changes in policy that will increase and improve research, and empower survivors to raise their voices against the status quo. to win the fight against colorectal cancer through research, empowerment and access.
Fight Colorectal Cancer receives its funding from a combination of individual contributions and grants. Our grants come from both corporate and non-corporate sources. Fight Colorectal Cancer has developed the following policy to guide and more clearly define our relationship with supporters.
- Funding from corporations for projects and educational programs are charitable donations or unrestricted educational grants. While we welcome input from our corporate partners, Fight Colorectal Cancer has ultimate authority over program development, content and speaker selection.
- The Fight Colorectal Cancer projects and programs will publicly disclose funding sources. Speakers representing the Fight Colorectal Cancer will clearly disclose funding sources.
- All speakers at Fight Colorectal Cancer events will be required to disclose their relationship with the corporate partner.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not endorse any medical product, treatment protocol or service or provide medical advice to patients. Fight Colorectal Cancer’s Medical Advisory Board will review and approve all areas of the “For Patients” section to ensure accurate and full reporting of treatment risks and benefits.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not sell advertising on our website. However, corporate and individual donors may be thanked for their support of a program in the form of a link to their website from the Coalition’s site. A link to a supporter’s website from the Fight Colorectal Cancer site is not an endorsement of any product or service.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer Research Updates will present information of interest to the patient community. Every effort will be made to ensure that information is presented accurately and completely. Updates may occasionally link to product-specific websites.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that information presented in materials and at programs will be presented in fair balance.
- Any corporate partner wishing to reference Fight Colorectal Cancer or any Fight Colorectal Cancer in any public relations, marketing or promotional materials or activities, must first seek the prior review and written approval of Fight Colorectal Cancer.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer reserves the right to approve the participation of third parties that may be recommended for involvement in any program, project or event.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not enter into exclusive partnerships.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not sell or share its mailing list.
- All materials and programs developed by Fight Colorectal Cancer are the property of Fight Colorectal Cancer, must carry Fight Colorectal Cancer copyright, and as such, cannot be changed, modified or duplicated without prior written permission from Fight Colorectal Cancer.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please feel free to send us an email or give us a call.