Fight Colorectal Cancer Ambassadors are people ready to make a difference who become a “face” of those impacted by colorectal cancer. Volunteers consist of patients, survivors, caregivers, friends, family members, researchers, medical professionals and more. Anyone passionate about fighting colorectal cancer can become an ambassador!
*Ambassador applications will open in June 2017.*
- Passionate & fired up about the cause?
- Committed to Fight CRC’s mission?
- Able to volunteer time and effort toward Fight CRC activities?
- Good at working both independently and with others?
This might be a good fit for you!
As a Fight CRC Ambassador, you will be expected to:
- Participate in quarterly Ambassador conference calls
- Stay engaged with other Ambassadors via email and social media
- Attend and/or volunteer at Fight CRC events in your area
- Be the first to share your story and engage in the One Million Strong campaign
- Appear in photos used for all Fight CRC campaigns
- Host at least one local awareness/fundraising event or activity
- Speak on behalf of Fight CRC (*you must attend some of our free online continuing education courses to do this)
- Use your skills as needed (*we will communicate needs throughout the year)
- Become a distributor for our magazine, Beyond Blue
- Review new resources and participate in focus groups
Check out what our Ambassadors are up to around the country!