Advocacy involves actions taken by concerned citizens to demonstrate their support for an issue.
Fight Colorectal Cancer advocates support and promote patient’s health care rights as well as enhance community health and policy initiatives that focus on the availability, safety and quality of care and research to find a cure for colorectal cancer.
As an organization we believe it is critically important that we bring political attention to the needs of colorectal cancer patients. Everyone needs to be able to get colorectal cancer screening. Researchers need more funding if they are to find a cure. Patients need to be able to receive treatments that are safe and effective in saving or prolonging their lives.
Fight Colorectal Cancer and its network of grassroots advocates are making a difference.
We are united behind a cure.
View our Fact Sheets and Resources:
- The Cost of Colorectal Cancer: Fact Sheet on Cost of CRC – March 2012
- Download our Advocacy Handbook
- March 2013: Proclamation Tools
- For a complete list of resources, visit our Advocacy Tools
What else can you do? Visit the following links:
- Be sure to stop by the Colorectal Cancer Action Center, register and stay up-to-date on current issues.
- Visit One Million Strong to raise awareness and support. (coming soon…One Million Strong will be launched March 2013!
- Make a donation to support the fight: Donate here.