The Liver Symposium: Embracing Excellence in the Treatment of Hepatic Tumors will be held at the Denver Marriott Tech Center on Saturday, August 22, 2009 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Directed at both health professionals and patients, the Liver Symposium is unique in combining information about liver tumors from medical experts and cancer survivors.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Surgical Intervention and Innovation for Liver Cancers
- Chemo-Biologic Therapies for Liver Cancers
- Inter-Arterial Therapies for Liver Malignancies
- Ytrium-90 Microsphere Therapy Updates
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy for Liver Cancers
- Therapeutic Benefits of Nutrition and Exercise
In addition support for people living with cancer include:
- Survivor Celebration
- Colorectal Cancer Coalition
- Cancer Survival Toolbox
- Yoga for Cancer Survivors
- The Importance of Advocacy
- All About YES with Suzanne Lindley
More information is available from Darlene Blum at 919-854-2189 or Suzanne Lindley at 877-937-7478.