Join a CancerCare Telephone Education Workshop on November 5th to learn more about KRAS and colon cancer.
- Medical Update on Colon Cancer: Understanding K-RAS
- November 5, 2009
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Registration required
Workshop speakers include:
- Peter C. Enzinger MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Clinical Director, Gastrointestinal Cancer Center, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School
- Al B. Benson, III MD, FACP, Professor of Medicine, Associate Director for Clinical Investigations, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University
- Edith P. Mitchell MD, FACP, Clinical Professor of Medicine and Medical Oncology, Program Leader, Gastrointestinal Oncology, Department of Medical Oncology, Associate Director of Diversity Programs, Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson
- Jennifer Crum MS, RD, Registered Dietitian, New York University Cancer Institute
- Keith Lyons MSW, Program Coordinator for Gastrointestinal Cancers, CancerCare
After the presentations there will be opportunities for callers to ask questions.