CancerCare is offering a teleconference in collaboration with Fight Colorectal Cancer:
- Current Developments in the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer
- Wednesday, October 26, 2011
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern time
- Register online
A panel of experts will cover topics including new treatments for colorectal cancer, clinical trials, personalized medicine, nutrition, controlling symptoms and pain, and communicating with your healthcare team.
- Heinz-Josef Lenz, MD — USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Edith P. Mitchell, MD, FACP — Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University
- Diana L. Bearden, MS, RD, LD, CNSD — Supervisor, Clinical Nutrition, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Carolyn Messner, DSW, MSW — Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
After presentations from the panel, people tuning into the telephone conference will have an opportunity to ask questions.