There’s still time to make reservations for the Strides for Life Dinner Dance and Auction. The deadline has been extended until Wednesday, February 17.
The 7th Annual Dinner Dance will be held on Saturday, February 20, 2010 at the San Francisco Airport Marriott beginning with cocktails at 5 p.m. Dinner will be served at 7:30.
The annual fundraiser for Strides for Life is held in memory of Dylan Lawrence Cappel to benefit colon cancer prevention and early awareness. Since 2005, the Strides for Life Life Colon Cancer Foundation has provided over $400,000 in medical services to people without insurance.
- Strides for Life Colon Cancer Foundation
- Seventh Annual Dinner Dance and Auction
- Saturday, February 20, 2010
- San Francisco Airport Marriott
- 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame CA
- Tickets $95
- Music by Martini Straight Up
- For more information call: 650-348-5800
The Strides for Life Colon Cancer Foundation began in 2004 after the death of Dylan Cappel from colon cancer at 23. Before his death Dylan was training for the US Olympics Rowing Team and was an assistant men’s varsity rowing coach at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.