Beyond Blue Magazine
A magazine for Relentless Champions of Hope in the Fight Against Colorectal Cancer
Beyond Blue is a free magazine written for colon and rectal cancer survivors and delivered by over 600 volunteers every spring and fall to healthcare clinics in communities across the country.
Beyond Blue is now a resource curated for survivors, by survivors. Our new editor-and-chief, Danielle Ripley-Burgess, is a two-time colorectal cancer survivor.
Each page is dedicated to providing you with new resources that reflect topics and issues that matter most to survivors and caregivers, with a focus on empowering you and supporting your well-being. The fall 2019 issue is all about the power of positivity.
In this new issue, read about:
- How lifestyle expert and survivor Barbara Majeski stays positive
- Top 10 gifts for cancer survivors and caregivers
- Meet the 2020 Ambassadors
- How to identify and work through the difficult emotions of cancer
- Q&A with Angela Nicholas, M.D. who offers a personal and professional perspective on clinical trials