Join the GI CONNECT Interactive Masterclass on Colorectal Cancer Management: Expert Insights Into The Latest Clinical Data and Their Application Into Clinical Practice
GI CONNECT is of a group of international experts in gastrointestinal (GI) oncology who develop educational programs to support medical oncologists around the world to give the best possible care to their patients.
Fight Colorectal Cancer is excited to partner with GI Connect to make sure medical professionals are up to date on the latest in clinical practice. We want to ensure that community oncologists have the opportunity to apply to an interactive, in-person educational program hosted in Los Angeles in Fall 2019. See below for details:
- This interactive face-to-face educational program is aimed at Fellows and Community Oncologists with a developing interest in GI Oncology.
- The program will share current and emerging treatment strategies and consider how to integrate these new strategies into clinical practice.
- This 1 ½ day Interactive Masterclass will take place on October 18th – 19th, 2019 at the Sofitel hotel in Los Angeles.
- The program has been approved for 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 11.25 ABIM MOC points.
- All those attending can opt to become junior faculty that will result in you receiving an honorarium to cover all travel and accommodation costs.
- More importantly, however, junior faculty will be on their feet, involved and helping to deliver some of the educational content alongside experts recognized around the world.
- Visit giconnect.info/masterclass/ for more details and registration.