Whew! What a day!
We’d say our Times Square kickoff was a hit!
- We learned new moves.
- Our PSAs ran on NASDAQ boards.
- We met amazing people.
- The GMA show promoted our cause.
- We saw amazing abs.
- We did yoga in Times Square.
- We let the world know about COLORECTAL CANCER and ONE MILLION STRONG.
Thank you again to our main sponsor, Bayer Healthcare, for our One Million Strong Times Square Kickoff and Fight Colorectal Cancer board member David Wicks who gave us the opportunity to show our PSA on the NASDAQ boards!
Enjoy a few highlights of our event in NYC today.
More to come on Monday…
Video of One Million Strong in Times Square
Want MORE from Times Square!?!
What an amazing way to kick off One Million Strong in Times Square! Yoga classes, dance parties, Prevent Cancer’s Super Colon, celebrities and beloved children’s show characters came out to promote colorectal cancer awareness.
Thank you to everyone who joined us – either in person or online!
Don’t forget – take the pledge and become a part of One Million Strong!
If you’d like to see more coverage, check out a few of these sites:
- Videos from Times Square on Fight Colorectal Cancer’s Vimeo Channel
- Stories and feeds about One Million Strong on Storify.
- Check out the activity on the Fight Colorectal Cancer Facebook Page
- Read Fight Colorectal Cancer’s Twitter feed from the day!