Barry Keippel

Meet the One Million Strong- Barry Keippel from Wisconsin

Meet Barry Patient / Survivor Ashford, Wisconsin Barry’s Story Dec. 2014, I was experiencing severe gas issues and uncontrollable urges to go to the bathroom. I literally had to freeze in place and tighten my backside muscles until the feeling passed, and was able to head…

Read Full Post
Susan Caulfield

Meet the One Million Strong- Susan Caulfield from Massachusetts

Meet Susan Family Member/Friend of Patient Cambridge, Massachusetts Susan’s Story The three of us (myself and my two sons) just attended Call-On Congress for the fourth time, to carry on the work of my late husband (and Ben & Andy’s dad) Randall Cox. Randy was the…

Read Full Post
Elizabeth Dennis

Meet the One Million Strong- Elizabeth Dennis from Arizona

Meet Elizabeth Patient / Survivor Tempe, Arizona Elizabeth’s Story My name is Liz Dennis and I am a 10+ year survivor of stage III rectal cancer. I was diagnosed in May 2006. I also have a permanent colostomy named Rose! My paternal grandmother, uncle and…

Read Full Post
Angela Nicholas

Meet the One Million Strong- Angela Nicholas from Pennsylvania

Meet Angela Caregiver North Wales, Pennsylvania Angela’s Story After just two weeks of symptoms, my husband John was diagnosed with stage IV colorectal cancer November 1, 2013. He was 45 years old at the time. Since then, he has had over 30 chemo treatments, four surgeries,…

Read Full Post
Heather photo

Meet the One Million Strong- Heather Schiller from Georgia

Meet Heather Patient / Survivor Peachtree Corners, Georgia Heather’s Story On Father’s Day weekend 2012, the trajectory of our lives forever changed when my dad’s cousin and roommate called with news. Cancer. Terminal. Six months to a year. Daddy was 62 years old and had…

Read Full Post
Amy Neighbors

Meet the One Million Strong- Amy Neighbors from Kentucky

Meet Amy Patient / Survivor Edmonton, Kentucky Amy’s Story At 39, I began to have the typical symptoms of colon cancer. However, because of my age, and  because I thought I was very healthy, it never crossed my mind that I could have cancer of…

Read Full Post
Susan Frailey

Meet the One Million Strong- Susan Frailey from California

Meet Susan Medical Professional South Lake Tahoe, California Susan’s Story My mother died at 45 years old from colon cancer, in 1981. We had less diagnostics and awareness back then. Even today, in 2017, 20-25 percent of bowel preparations are inadequate for complete visualization of…

Read Full Post
Page 3 of 4012345...102030...Last »