Join our partners (Cancer Research Institute) and learn the basics of cancer immunotherapy, a highly promising new approach to cancer treatment. Medical experts along with patients who have been treated with immunotherapy will discuss how research and patient participation in clinical trials is helping to get closer to cures for all types of cancer.
People of all ages, cancer types, and stages are encouraged to attend this FREE half-day Saturday event. Caregivers, friends, family, and advocates are also welcome to join us at this important educational summit. Space is limited so your registration is important!
- Immunotherapy basics you need to know
- Latest research update from the experts
- Patient experience with immunotherapy
- Clinical trials: what they are, how to access them, and patient experiences
- Cancer type breakout sessions (select your choice on the registration page)