Enjoy this free resource by Fight CRC! Big thank you to our sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech and Sanofi Oncology.
This issue tells the story of Pam and Rose – two stage IV survivors who found their friendship through advocacy. We cover a variety of ways to find support and let patients know they’re not alone.
In this issue we talk about:
- Advice from Dr. Dusty Deming, a patient and survivor
- Top 10 items patients say EVERY patient needs
- A stage III survivor’s observations on screening advances over the past 10 years
- Celebrities of One Million Strong
- Researcher Update: Dr. Ho-Chou Tu
- Story of Rose and Pam – friends through advocacy
- Ways to advocate from the chemo chair
- Why donate to Fight CRC
Beyond Blue is a bi-annual update for those in the fight against colorectal cancer that is released each fall and spring. Download your free issue below.
WANT TO DISTRIBUTE?
When you sign up to become a distributor we will mail you a bundle of FREE copies each time we print a new issue. Help us get these copies into the hands of those who need them the most!