We offer several tools to help you stay organized, especially between appointments.
Fight Colorectal Cancer has partnered with Medocity so all colorectal cancer patients can have access to iCancer Health, a mobile and web-based platform designed to help you more easily manage your cancer care.
This free, easy-to-use app can be downloaded on your computer/laptop, tablet and phone. With this app you can:
- Manage your medications
- Track & report symptoms to your doctor
- Share progress reports with your doctor by email or printing them out
- Reach out and connect with other patients
- Involve your caretaker(s)
- Store and share medically relevant information
- Record changes in your overall health
- Download and access the latest resources from Fight Colorectal Cancer
My Colon Cancer Coach
Fight Colorectal Cancer partners with Genomic Health to provide an interactive resource featuring Dr. Richard Goldberg, a medical oncologist and colorectal cancer researcher.
My Colon Cancer Coach is a tool designed to help you better understand your type of colon cancer so you can focus on the information that’s most relevant to you.
By answering a few simple questions about your tumor, you’ll receive a report of treatment options that may be appropriate for patients like you. You can share this report with your doctor to help chart your treatment course.
Fight CRC offers several free patient resources that may all be downloaded through the resource library:
- Webinar series – view the archives led by leading experts in the field
- Taboo-ty podcast series – listen as experts and patients tackle topics often considered “taboo” and are not comfortably discussed
- Fact sheets – download information to discuss with your doctors
- Beyond Blue – a free magazine for those living with colorectal cancer