2014 Fall Beyond Blue
This issue tells the story of Pam and Rose – two stage IV survivors who found their friendship through advocacy. We cover a variety of ways to find support and let patients know they’re not alone.
In this issue we talk about:
- Advice from Dr. Dusty Deming, a patient and survivor
- Top 10 items patients say EVERY patient needs
- A stage III survivor’s observations on screening advances over the past 10 years
- Celebrities of One Million Strong
- Researcher Update: Dr. Ho-Chou Tu
- Story of Rose and Pam – friends through advocacy
- Ways to advocate from the chemo chair
- Why donate to Fight CRC
Beyond Blue is a bi-annual update for those in the fight against colorectal cancer that is released each fall and spring. Download your free issue below.