2015 Spring Beyond Blue
Nobody is immune to colorectal cancer, including White House staffers like Michael J. Robertson, a stage IV fighter. In this issue meet two friends who are now both researching colorectal cancer, learn about how advocacy impacts research, see the community’s favorite ways to exercise and read about what we’re doing about the “under 50” issue.
In this issue we talk about:
- From bench to bedside – meet two cancer researchers
- Why advocacy impacts research
- Research directly impacting the Fight CRC team
- Favorite ways to exercise
- Importance of nutrition for cancer patients
- Inspirational story of Michael J. Robertson
Beyond Blue is a bi-annual update for those in the fight against colorectal cancer that is released each fall and spring. Download your free issue below.