2017 Spring Beyond Blue
In this issue, we focus on screening and prevention while showing many ways to get involved. Come fight with us! Dive in to read all about:
- Bad excuses to not get screened
- 5 ways to get screened that could save your life
- Screening Q&A with Dr. Jordan Karlitz
- Top 10 tips for making it through “prep night”
- Texas foundation working to get Nigerians screened
- 33-year-old NASCAR driver survives stage I colorectal cancer
- It’s OK to Ask for Help
Plus, you’ll meet many people who’ve joined the fight already and offer advice for getting involved at Fight CRC!
Beyond Blue is a bi-annual magazine for those in the fight against colorectal cancer. It is published each fall and spring.
To request printed copies, visit our store.
GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Your feedback helps us design the next issue of Beyond Blue. We always want to hear what you think!