This free, easy-to-use app can be downloaded on your computer/laptop, tablet and phone.
With this resource you can:
- Manage your medications
- Track & report symptoms to your doctor
- Share progress reports with your doctor by email or printing them out
- Reach out and connect with other patients
- Involve your caretaker(s)
- Store and share medically relevant information
- Record changes in your overall health
- Download and access the latest resources from Fight Colorectal Cancer
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to download and use it:
To Sign up
- Click the “Sign up!” button and create a profile (we recommend using your desktop computer)
- Download the app “iCancerHealth” from your app store
- Enter your login info & you’ll be good to go!
Note: If you directly download the app from the iTunes or Google Play store, enter the affiliation code FIGHTCRC (case sensitive)
If you’re a medical professional and want brochures for your office, please email our patient resources team.