Who is eligible: Individuals diagnosed with colon and/or rectal cancer (age 50-80), who have completed surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment.
What: The aim of this study is to help colorectal cancer survivors increase physical activity, and examine factors that might contribute to maintaining this behavior.
You must be willing to:
- Attend study visits that consist of physical activity and sleep monitoring, measures of fitness, body composition and quality of life, and two blood draws
- Participate in group-based OR personal training exercise sessions at either Colorado State University OR the Anschutz Medical Campus twice per week for 12-weeks
- Individual fitness assessments
- Supervised exercise with a qualified exercise professional
- Behavioral support and strategies to help maintain long-term physical activity
If you are interested in participating in this study, please contact: Mary Hidde, Study Coordinator at email@example.com or (970) 491-4653