Fight CRC is recognized as top-ranked charity due to our sound financial reporting and accountability. When you make a donation to Fight CRC, 96 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to colorectal cancer programs.
Fight Colorectal Cancer (Fight CRC) receives funding from a combination of individual gifts and grants, as well as corporate and non-corporate sponsors. Our transparency and timely current filing is what sets us apart in our community. Fight CRC is recognized as a top charity by several organizations:
- 4-star charity by Charity Navigator
- Platinum Rated by GuideStar Exchange
- BBB Accredited Business
- Top-ranked charity by Philanthropedia
Fight Colorectal Cancer is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization under our founding name, Colorectal Cancer Coalition (C3). Our federal tax ID number is 20-2622550. Download our W9.
Our younger people are being diagnosed at a higher level so it is imperative that we help this organization any way we can to keep advocating for change and fund research for this preventable and treatable disease. Funding for patient education, training research advocates, attracting the right scientists, and so much more is needed to keep these efforts moving forward.
– Marlene Ceragno, Fight CRC Advocate
Annual Impact Reports
Our Annual Impact Report displays the powerful work of our advocates and the organization. We show the stories, faces, and numbers. We’ve seen remarkable growth over the years.
990 Fiscal Year Filings
Detailed financial statements are audited by Chaconas and Wilson, PC and also available in Fight Colorectal Cancer’s office.
Funding Policy & Disclosure
To keep us ethical and focused, we developed the following funding policy and disclosure. All who sponsor and donate to Fight Colorectal Cancer must oblige by the following conditions:
- Funding from corporations for projects and educational programs are charitable donations or unrestricted educational grants. While we welcome input from our corporate partners, Fight Colorectal Cancer has ultimate authority over program development, content and speaker selection.
- The Fight Colorectal Cancer projects and programs will publicly disclose funding sources. Speakers representing the Fight Colorectal Cancer will clearly disclose funding sources.
- All speakers at Fight Colorectal Cancer events will be required to disclose their relationship with the corporate partner.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not endorse any medical product, treatment protocol or service, or provide medical advice to patients. Fight Colorectal Cancer’s Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves content within patient resources pages to ensure accurate and full reporting of treatment risks and benefits.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not sell advertising on our website. However, corporate and individual donors may be thanked for their support of a program in the form of a link to their website from our website. A link to a supporter’s website from the Fight Colorectal Cancer site is not an endorsement of any product or service.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer Research Updates will present information of interest to the patient community. Every effort will be made to ensure that information is presented accurately and completely. Updates may occasionally link to product-specific websites.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that information presented in materials and at programs will be presented in fair balance.
- Any corporate partner wishing to reference Fight Colorectal Cancer or any Fight Colorectal Cancer in any public relations, marketing or promotional materials or activities, must first seek the prior review and written approval of Fight Colorectal Cancer.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer reserves the right to approve the participation of third parties that may be recommended for involvement in any program, project or event.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not enter into exclusive partnerships.
- Fight Colorectal Cancer does not sell or share its mailing list.
- All materials and programs developed by Fight Colorectal Cancer are the property of Fight Colorectal Cancer, must carry Fight Colorectal Cancer copyright, and as such, cannot be changed, modified or duplicated without prior written permission from Fight Colorectal Cancer.
For more details please read our Policies & Disclaimers.
Let’s Stay In Touch