Need to Reach Us?
Fight Colorectal Cancer
134 West Park Central Square, Suite 210
Springfield, MO 65806
By Phone or Email
For General Office Questions
Office line: 703-548-1225
For Patient-Related Questions
Fight CRC established a partnership with Cancer Support Community to provide a free call line available in English and Spanish. Live assistance is available from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. The call line does not offer medical advice, but is for informational purposes only. Services offered include:
- Connecting callers to local or national resources, including support groups, transportation services and other programs
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional assistance
- Treatment decision planning
- Financial counseling regarding the costs of cancer and its treatments
- Access to an online distress screening program, CancerSupportSource®
- General information about the Cancer Support Community and Fight CRC
Toll-free Line: 1-877-427-2111
Email questions about patient resources: Answer@FightCRC.org
For Media Inquiries
We provide expert quotes, video clips, and press releases on important issues in the colorectal cancer community! Please visit our press room.
Sponsor Thank You
Thank you to No Shave November for your help in making the resource line available to the colorectal cancer community!