Our advocacy leaders are making an impact by changing policy and keeping YOUR VOICE at the center of policy discussions. Here are individuals championing our cause!
Our Congressional Committee provides guidance and staff support for better policies to address screening, awareness, regulatory and research issues related to prevention and treatment of colorectal cancer. The honorary members also foster a greater recognition, support and coordination amongst policy makers and advocacy efforts and lend their voices to advance outreach efforts.
Read more: Congressional Committee Refresh
Grassroots Action Committee (GAC)
As we work to change policy, the Grassroots Action Committee (GAC) helps sets the pace by offering insights into our legislative priorities, engaging grassroots advocates and planning our signature event, Call-on Congress. This group of all-star advocates also manages regional grassroots teams, fostering relationships with grassroots advocates in all 50 states.
- Pam Seijo, co-chair, stage IIIc survivor, West Virginia
- Maria Williams, co-chair, caregiver, Washington
- Trish Lannon, secretary, stage IIIc survivor, Maryland
- Lauren Addy, caregiver, South Carolina
- Marsha Baker, caregiver, California
- Chris Ganser, stage III survivor, North Carolina
- Walter Hickman, stage II survivor, Georgia
- Amanda Houston, stage II survivor, North Dakota
- Kristin Keesen, stage III survivor, Colorado
- Chad & Sheila Schrack, caregiver and stage IIIc survivor, Ohio
- John MacLeod, stage IV survivor, Pennsylvania