Fight CRC’s Advocacy Team begins with our staff and reaches to our legislative champions, coalition partners, advocates and beyond. We work together to identify, develop and advance activities that support a path to a cure.
Our advocacy champions are making an impact by changing policy and keeping your voice at the center of policy discussions related to colorectal cancer. They are the individuals championing our causes alongside all colorectal cancer advocates.
Congressional Colorectal Cancer Caucus
The Colorectal Cancer Caucus is a bipartisan group of Members of Congress dedicated to working collaboratively to increase access to screening, advance biomedical research to ensure more effective lines of treatment, and ultimately find a cure for colorectal cancer. The caucus helps to raise awareness about the challenges faced by the colorectal cancer community among policymakers and their staff as well as support policy solutions to improve the lives of all patients, survivors, and their loved ones.
Rep. Donald Payne, Jr.
Grassroots Action Committee
The Grassroots Action Committee (GAC) is a group of all-star advocates dedicated to enhancing and growing Fight CRC’s advocacy community. They offer first-hand insights into our legislative priorities, engage and encourage advocates, and support our signature advocacy event, Call-on Congress. The GAC also provides guidance for advocates in their region on how to get involved, fostering relationships in all 50 states.
Survivor, West Virginia
District of Columbia
Fight CRC is proud to support and empower this community of relentless champions of hope in the fight against colorectal cancer. Find the power in your story.
- All Cancers Congress
- Alliance for a Stronger FDA
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- California Colorectal Cancer Coalition
- Cancer Leadership Council
- Cancer Research Institute
- Cancer Support Community
- Carbone Cancer Center
- Coalition to Improve Access to Cancer Care
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Colon Cancer Coalition
- Colorado Cancer Coalition
- Colon Cancer Foundation
- Colon Cancer Prevention Project
- Defense Health Research Consortium
- Digestive Disease National Coalition
- Friends of Cancer Research
- Get Your Rear In Gear
- GI Cancers Alliance
- Gloria Borges WunderGlo Foundation
- Hitting Cancer Below the Belt
- Kiel Colon Cancer Foundation
- Louisiana Colorectal Cancer Roundtable
- Michael’s Mission
- National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable
- National Patient Advocate Foundation
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Personalized Medicine Coalition
- Prevent Cancer Foundation
- Raymond Foundation
- Stand Up To Cancer
- The Blue Hat Foundation
- The Colon Club
- Washington Colon Cancer Stars
Fight CRC is committed to transparency regarding the support we receive from industry partners, including but not limited to pharmaceutical companies. When considering whether to accept funding from donors to provide support for Fight CRC programs, Fight CRC will not accept funding that is intended to influence the content, format or delivery of its public policy, educational research and fundraising programs.