This issue is all about the power of positivity. Beyond Blue is now a resource curated for survivors, by survivors. Our new editor-and-chief, Danielle Ripley-Burgess, is a two-time colorectal cancer survivor. Each page is dedicated to providing you with new resources that reflect topics and issues that matter most to survivors and caregivers, with a focus on empowering you and supporting your well-being.
In our fall 2019 issue, read about:
- How lifestyle expert and survivor Barbara Majeski stays positive
- Top 10 gifts for cancer survivors and caregivers
- Meet the 2020 Ambassadors
- How to identify and work through the difficult emotions of cancer
- Q&A with Angela Nicholas, M.D. who offers a personal and professional perspective on clinical trials
If you’d like print copies, you can request them from our store.
As a Fight CRC Resource Champion, you will receive up to 4 FREE mailings per year including, the spring and fall issues of our bi-annual Beyond Blue Magazine to distribute within your community.