Genetics Mini Magazine
This mini-magazine is designed to inform you about colorectal cancer that is passed down through families (called hereditary cancer) and genetic testing. Topics covered include:
- Sporadic, familial and hereditary CRC
- Testing: The steps and people involved
- Emotional health and genetic testing
- Types of hereditary CRC
- Managing your risk of CRC
- Increased risk/ familial risk management
For information on obtaining hard copies for your patients, please email our Patient Resources team.
What Did you Think?
Once you download the resource, let us know what you think! Your comments are extremely helpful as we continue to create additional resources patients need!