The Day My Oncologist Moved Offices

Last week I visited my oncologist for a routine follow-up appointment. Although I’m several years out from my last occurrence, my medical team wants to keep close tabs on me. I’m totally OK with that. I rushed to the appointment, running slightly past my normal “traditionally late.” I flew into his office, let my heart rate slow down and looked…  Read More

One Million Strong Nashville

On March 29, we will be taking over Music City to host our 3rd Annual One Million Strong kickoff event, and it’s going to be better than ever! As usual, we will host our One Millon Strong March, but this year has quite a twist – we will partner with our celebrity spokesman, Craig Campbell, for…  Read More

Time to sport and inflate your Football Jersey!

With one week to go before over 110+ million watch Super Bowl XLIX, many of us have our little traditions we’re getting ready for – even if our favorite team isn’t playing in the game. And for many of us, we break out our favorite team jersey. This year, we thought it would be cool to not…  Read More

14 Years Later – Today I Am Strong

by Danielle Burgess, two-time survivor & Fight CRC director of communications  Today, I’m taking the day off. I’m exhaling that we officially launched our 2015 One Million Strong campaign. I might just do a happy dance in my office. I’m putting my emails on pause, and planning to get back to everyone on Monday. I’m going to (try) to not check my…  Read More

Show us your #StrongArmSelfie – TIPS

This post was updated 1.28  – see below for more tips to ensure your #StrongArmSelfie gets found!  This week we launched our One Million Strong campaign for 2015, and with it came something new: a #StrongArmSelfie! Flexing your muscle, snapping a pic & posting it is creating TONS of awareness about colorectal cancer! We’re especially excited to partner with…  Read More